National Cup XI Finals
National Cup XI Finals
Waukegan, Ill. | July 27-30, 2012
|ABOUT THE EVENT:|
U-13 through U-17 teams from each National Cup XI Regional will advance to the National Cup XI Finals, where national championships will be awarded in two competitive divisions.
Please be aware that parking for this event is limited. Carpooling to and from games is recommended. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis and remote parking is available.
All cars must pay a parking fee of $5 per car per day or $15 for a full-event pass (this is the same for vans, busses and RVs). Parking fees are collected and kept by the host venue, which establishes parking policies and rates.
To avoid waiting in long lines, parking passes may be purchased in advance of the event online and at team check-in. Failure to purchase parking passes prior to arrival at the venue could result in long lines at registration or even longer lines when arriving at the venue during the event.
Link to purchase parking passes online: https://webreg.waukeganparks.org/wr/wr.tbred?page=wrstart
- Please create an account and select Class #6000
- If you are purchasing multiple tickets on one profile, you must use a different name for each additional ticket.
- July 23 is the deadline for purchasing parking passes online.
- Parking passes purchased online may be picked up at team check-in or at the venue beginning July 27. You must bring your receipt with you in order to obtain your parking pass.
Contact for parking questions: Errick Beverly - firstname.lastname@example.org
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REVIEW:|
For assistance from Anthony Travel while at the event, please call any of the following on-site contact numbers:
- (214) 621-8235
- (214) 717-9131
- (214) 335-0833
Marriott is the Official Hotel & Resort of US Club Soccer and the preferred choice for lodging.
|FORD ESCAPE SOCCER SKILLS CHALLENGE:|
The Ford Escape Soccer Skills Challenge is coming to the National Cup XI Finals!
Participants will be able to compete in six different soccer exercises that will test their individual skills against others in their age group.
Participants will receive a backpack as well as a free two-month iSoccer Plus membership.
The 2nd through 5th place scorers in each of the following age divisions will be recognized with a trophy, and the top scorer in each age division will receive a first-place trophy as well as a U.S. National Team jersey:
• 1993-1995 Boys
• 1996-1997 Boys
• 1998-2000 Boys
• 1993-1995 Girls
• 1996-1997 Girls
• 1998-2000 Girls
Here’s what to do:
• Pre-event: Visit isoccer.org/fessc to become familiar with and watch videos of the six skills that will be tested.
• Friday: Stop by the championship turf field between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. with a parent or legal guardian on Friday to pre-register for Saturday’s skills challenge and practice in the designated skills challenge area.
• Saturday: Take the Ford Escape Soccer Skills Challenge on Saturday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the championship turf field.
• Sunday: Check the top scorers and stop by the championship turf field by 6 p.m. to claim your prize if you are among the top 5 scorers in your division!
The all-new 2013 Ford Escape and a handful of other vehicles will be on display at Waukegan Sports Park. Also, the parent or legal guardian of participants will be automatically entered to win a Ford vehicle of their choice up to $30,000!
|PHOTO & VIDEO OFFERINGS - F8 SPORTS MEDIA:|
F8 Sports Media will be on-site at the National Cup XI Finals to offer the following services:
- National Cup XI Finals Team Photo Package
- Athlete Action Photo Requests
- Athlete Photo CD (one game)
- Team Photo CD of Game
- Individual Video Packages
- Team Video Packages
- Full Recruiting Highlight Videos
To request coverage of your team at the event, click here.
For more information, contact Jon Ramirez at email@example.com or (800) 375-5060.
To register to attend the event, please click here.
A partial list of attending coaches is available here (last updated July 19).
Questions regarding the National Cup XI Finals should be directed to NationalCup@usclubsoccer.org.
- Tournament Director: Leo Garcia - cell (803) 397-7498