US Club Soccer sanctions leagues throughout the country for various age groups, competitive levels and geographic sizes and areas. These include:
- Premier Leagues
- Youth Competitive Leagues
- Youth Recreational Leagues
- Adult Leagues
US Club Soccer's league offerings allow for the ability to set up a league - and the rules and procedures of a league - in a way that is best for participating teams and players.
|ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER LEAGUE SANCTIONING:|
US Club Soccer league sanctioning provides the flexibility for the league and its participating teams to make decisions in their own best interest.
- The following items are left to the discretion of the league/its participating teams:
- goals of league
- roster rules (up to a max of 26 players)
- game competition rules
- administration procedures
- geography flexibility
- discipline matters
- There are no state boundaries. Leagues may include clubs and teams from other states, and travel/other permissions are NOT required.
- There are no age restrictions. Youth teams may consist of players up to the U-20 age group, and adult teams may consist of players U-20 and older.
- US Club Soccer liability and medical insurance covers all league administrators, member teams and participants.
- There are no fees beyond player and staff registration. There is no league sanctioning fee.
- Leagues and league teams may sanction tournaments through US Club Soccer at no fee.
- Playing brackets may be based on the teams’ competitive level. Adult leagues may have co-ed brackets.
- There is no mandate for youth small-sided games. US Club Soccer believes small-sided games are important to player development, but leagues and clubs should decide this.
- All players and staff register online. Leagues may view rosters and other registration information and download addresses and other player data on their dedicated league admin Web portal. Checking proof of birth is optional for adult players.
- If desired, league administrators may check player documentation and print their own passcards or e-mail the passcards directly to teams.
- Players and staff that are registered may use their passcards in other competitions.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION:|
For more information about US Club Soccer's leagues, please contact your respective Membership Services Representative:
Todd Bailey, North Central
(630) 346-7707 or email@example.com
(979) 575-1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org