Online Player Registration
|ADDING PLAYERS TO YOUR CLUB ROSTERS:|
- When accepted as a new member, a club receives a password to enter its own dedicated website.
- From here, teams are entered, then staff and player information.
- The club registrar can decide to input all the player information, or assign team managers this task by controlling who has secondary registrar access to its website.
- Once some or all of the players are entered, player cards can be requested by sending us a web message (the club can request between 1 and 26 players per team at any time).
- Proof of birth documents can also be submitted online as an attachment to a player's profile (strongly preferred). A player's proof of birth documentation does not need to be sent again in future years.
- Medical treatment authorization and waiver forms are required, but are retained by the club.
- Payment of all player registration fees is also done online, via a credit card, at the time cards are requested, or by submitting an advanced deposit that is then drawn down when cards are isued.
- The registrar can use either a club credit card, or have each team in the club use their own card.
- When we’ve received proof of birthdate on the players requested, our office will process the player cards by either printing and mailing them to you, or emailing them to you in an Adobe .pdf file. Given the time savings for the club, the vast majority of requests are processed by email.
- Once you’ve received the cards a picture is attached, and the card is laminated. The card is valid until the end of the current registration year (July 31st).
|RENEWALS AND RELEASES:|
- In future years, card renewals are requested by simply checking a player’s name and the submit box. No other paperwork or verification is needed.
- Players can be released from your club at any time, by checking the release box and submitting it to us.
- The club has access to its player database at all times. Player address and other information can be updated. A complete database can be downloaded into Excel to produce club-wide emails, mailing labels, etc.
- Most importantly, you are free to move players from within one club team to another team at or above their age group at any time. The registrar or coach controls all this on the club’s website. No other permissions of any kind are required.
- At any time, a coach or the registrar can download from the website an official team roster of the players they have placed on that team. As the site is password protected, the downloaded roster is all that needs to be presented at competitions, together with the player cards.
- Staff are registered and passcards are requested in much the same way as players. The only difference is that a bi-annual staff background check is required instead of proof of birthdate.
- Information is available on the Members Only website to answer any questions you may have. You may also call or send us an email to answer questions at any time.
- More substantial information can also be found on the member’s website.