GENERAL INSURANCE INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS:
All US Club Soccer registered youth players, and coaches and administrators holding passcards are insured by a secondary accident insurance policy. The current policy also covers approved international travel.
US Club Soccer’s member teams, leagues and clubs, and its member players, coaches and officials are also insured for all US Club Soccer youth activities by a general liability policy.
- For detailed information, click here and then click the US Club Soccer – Youth option.
Adult registration includes all the benefits of other US Club Soccer membership, including general liability and accident insurance coverage for clubs, member coaches and officials, players and volunteers of the team or league and participants affiliated with the association.
- Adult members who registered with US Club Soccer through May 31, 2015, received insurance coverage through RPS Programs Bollinger Sports & Leisure. For detailed information, click here and then click the US Club Soccer – Adult option.
- Adult members who register with US Club Soccer on or after June 1, 2015 receive insurance coverage through the United States Adult Soccer Association. For detailed information, click here
- The participant accident policy is a $5,000 maximum benefit plan. Additional coverage is available in the form of a $10,000 or $25,000 maximum benefit plan. For more information, contact Sam Sessions of Des Champs, Gregory and Hayes, Inc., at SS@dghins.com or (941) 749-6834.
- For Directors & Officers coverage to be effective, the League D&O Insurance Form must be completed and sent to email@example.com.
To file an accident insurance claim, complete the applicable form and follow the instructions below:
- Youth Claim Form
- Adult Claim Form (for members registered through May 31, 2015)
- Adult Claim Form (for members registered on or after June 1, 2015)
- The claimant/parent is to send the completed claim form to US Club Soccer for verification. DO NOT send itemized bills or EOBs to US Club Soccer.
- Send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Send via postal mail to: Insurance Claims | US Club Soccer | 716 8th Ave. N. | Myrtle Beach, S.C. 29577
- In addition, the team coach, manager or other passcarded staff member present at the time of the injury is to complete and submit an Insurance Claim Verification (#R011) form when a parent submits a medical/dental claim for one of his or her players. This information provides verification of the player’s injury prior to submitting the claim to the insurance company for review.
- Once these two documents have been received, verified and signed by US Club Soccer, US Club Soccer will email the claimant a signed copy of the claim form along with instructions to submit the itemized bills and EOBs for claim processing.
- Prior to submission or US Club Soccer approval of your claim, please contact email@example.com.
- After US Club Soccer approval of a claim for a youth member or an adult member registered through May 31, 2015, please contact RPS Programs Bollinger Sports & Leisure.
- After US Club Soccer approval of a claim for an adult member registered after June 1, 2015, contact USASA’s Nick Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 496-6876.
Player Medical Coverage official memo (#IN002)
While it should not be necessary, you may download and present this memo when seeking medical attention for a player or staff, if the Treatment Authorization Form is not deemed sufficient to indicate insurance coverage.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE:
To obtain a certificate of insurance for facility usage, complete the Request for Certificate of Insurance (#C012) form. Please allow a minimum of three business days for processing.
Fundraiser Certificate of Liability Coverage:
Submit the Request for Fundraiser Certificate of Liability Coverage (#IN001) form. US Club Soccer reviews coverage for fundraisers by examining certificate requests on an individual basis.
SUPPLEMENTAL TOURNAMENT INSURANCE:
Supplemental tournament insurance is offered to hosts of US Club Soccer-sanctioned tournaments in order to obtain liability and accident insurance coverage for all non-US Club Soccer participating teams. (Teams using US Club Soccer passcards already have insurance coverage.) This simplifies attendance for teams, especially if a number of non-US Club Soccer teams are not able to obtain insurance from their state association. To do so, please complete and follow the instructions on the form below.
For additional information related to attending a tournament, please visit the Attending a Tournament page. This includes a US Club Soccer member attending a non-US Club Soccer-sanctioned tournament, and a non-member attending a US Club Soccer-sanctioned tournament.
PURCHASE OPTIONAL INSURANCE:
RPS Programs Bollinger Sports & Leisure offers an array of optional insurance plans to meet the needs of your team, league and event operations. These coverages are in addition to the accident and general liability insurance programs offered by US Club Soccer.
- Click here for information on purchasing optional insurance plans through RPS Programs Bollinger Sports & Leisure, including:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Crime Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- Event Cancellation
- Soccer Camp Insurance