This page aggregates training resources and links to help you better understand US Club Soccer's National Registration System (NRS), powered by SportsEngine. Many of these resources are also surfaced within the NRS.
1. Access your organization’s SportsEngine HQ account here. US Club Soccer’s NRS is located within SportsEngine HQ. Those with a KYCK Play account may use those same login credentials to access your organization's SportsEngine HQ account. However, the primary registrar may need to provide you with permission to access NRS functionality. If you are unable to access your account, see the Contact/Help section below.
2. Verify that your organization's players and staff have migrated from KYCK Play.
3. Assign permissions/roles to others, as needed. A person must be assigned the Org Admin or Governing Season Admin role to work in the NRS. If your organization is new to SportsEngine HQ, your primary registrar (as indicated in KYCK Play) has been assigned the Org Admin role and is therefore able to assign roles to others.
4. Submit players and staff on teams to the 2019-20 Governing Season within the US Club Soccer NRS. Three methods are available: import via .csv file, manual addition, or SE Sync. As part of this process, you will also assign teams to a Governing Division (ex: Competitive - 14U - Female) and request association with a US Club Soccer-sanctioned league, if applicable. For clarification, migrated players and staff need to be added to teams within the Governing Season in order to appear on Official Rosters.
5. Purchase memberships for players and staff. This refers to purchasing a passcard/paying registration fees to US Club Soccer. However, a player or staff member is not registered with US Club Soccer, and the passcard is not issued, until the membership eligibility requirements are met ("eligible" status).
6. Complete membership eligibility requirements, and monitor status. As a result of direct integrations, 24 hours after membership purchase, the person for whom a membership is purchased (or the parent, if a minor) will receive an email with individualized links to complete any outstanding membership eligibility requirements. These links are also accessible via the user's SportsEngine dashboard. Completed requirements will then be automatically reflected in the NRS.
Registrars are able to monitor status, and send automated reminder emails, via the US Club Soccer tab --> Memberships.
7. Print passcards and Official Rosters, and manage teams.
Players and staff members are registered with US Club Soccer, and therefore issued a passcard, when their membership eligibility requirements are met ("eligible" status). In order to appear on an Official Roster, they must be submitted to the Governing Season (within the "US Club Soccer" tab) and have an "approved" roster status.
Please review this article for action items, resources and a video applicable to your role as an administrator of a US Club Soccer-sanctioned league.
For technical assistance, contact SportsEngine Customer Support via one of the following methods. Example topics include: affiliation, KYCK data migration issues, membership or membership eligibility requirement issues, player/staff import or sync issues, granting permissions, etc.
For general account assistance, contact a SportsEngine via one of the methods above. Example topics include: how to _____________, unable to access your account or log in, players or staff not appearing on a roster, proof of birth questions, assistance with printing passcards, etc.
For other US Club Soccer registration or administrative assistance, please contact your respective US Club Soccer membership administrator. This includes questions regarding general policy.
Membership Administrator - A / AdminRegionA@usclubsoccer.org
Phone: (843) 429-0006 x316
Membership Administrator - B / AdminRegionB@usclubsoccer.org
Phone: (843) 429-0006 x321
Membership Administrator - C / AdminRegionC@usclubsoccer.org
Phone: (843) 429-0006 x305
Senior Membership Administrator - D / AdminRegionD@usclubsoccer.org
Phone: (843) 429-0006 x314
Membership Administrator - E / AdminRegionE@usclubsoccer.org
Phone: (843) 429-0006 x323
Membership Administrator - ECNL / email@example.com
Phone: (843) 429-0006 x308